Adam Arreak Lightstone
Committee Clerk: John Quirke
Research and Policy Analysts: Alex Baldwin
The mandate of the Standing Committee on Community and Economic Development is to:
- Consider main estimates, capital estimates, departmental business plans and corporate business plans; and
- Consider any other matter referred by the House.
The Standing Committee has oversight responsibility for the following Government of Nunavut departments and Crown agencies:
- Department of Community and Government Services;
- Department of Economic Development and Transportation;
- Department of Environment; and
- Nunavut Housing Corporation.